Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tdiscpye is Back!

Tdisc, fans, fellow triathletes, and anyone who would like to listen,

I apologize for my recent disgrace that I have shown towards my team...via my dedication to triathlon! For 310 days I believed in a lifestyle....and I was well rewarded for it. I have lost sight of our team goal...to be the best triathletes we can possibly be. I haven't done anything to better myself as a triathlete. Over the last couple days I have felt a little bit of an emptiness inside. Today I realized....I don't have Tdisc anymore! My eating habits reflect those of an obese man. I'm a triathlete...I need to act like one! Tonight I go back to work. Tomorrow my vacation is over....and I rejoin Tdisc. My sights are set on Shediac...aug. 16th/09 I will race in the Parlee Beach Triathlon.
It's been an incredible journey....I have that excited feeling like it's just beginning again! I look forward to what's in store for Tdisc. See ya soon!

Your soon to be more dedicated teamate,
Tdiscpye (author of bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com)

Tdisckree had this to say following the announcement..."Good to hear.
I will also be shooting for Parlee Beach. I will register in the next two weeks.
I will also be announcing whether or not I will participate in the Triathlon By the Sea in Stanhope on Saturday. If I do enter it will be in the sprint division. I am really looking forward to competing again however am still a little unsure of where I am physically after the wedding week.
Thank You.
TDK"

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear TDP. We are all rooting for you.

    PS: Your grammar is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete