Monday, March 1, 2010

Live from the TTF

(It's 8pm et. The cameras are set up in the TTF lounge. With curtains all around the reporters move looking for a better position. By the entrance to the bathrooms a podium stands with 4 chairs in front containing the 4 members of Tdisc and 2 seats behind them containing Josh Vessey and Jason Malone.)

(TDP enters and addresses Tdisc Nation.)

Good Evening,

Thanks for coming. I'd first like to thank my teamates for the support that they've given to me over this past week and a half.(The admiral checks his watch.) I'm like everyone else...I have to follow the rules. I thought I could text and eat whatever I wanted, but I can't! I understand that i've made mistakes and I appologize to my team for putting them through this. (bull patterson is now asleep with a book in his hand.) I'm deeply sorry! I have gotten help and I'm ready with my teamates support to tackle this all over again. I'm not sure how often or when but I will blog again. This is my problem....NOT my teams. So Please....leave them ALONE. Thank-you!

(TDP looks up at the reporters and begins to blog live.)

Scratches: Tdiscgreggy(Too Unorganized)

I woke up feeling great. After getting the realization email from the captain last week that said we are less than 2 weeks away from our first running race and 90 days away from the RIR. It's a wake up call that the season is just around the corner. We've been all over the map lately and it's time to focus in on the goal.

Last night the team recieved a text from the captain..."hockey...done. volleyball...done. working weekends....done. Tdisc....Just getting started!" Everyone on the team understands that time is now our enemy.

I recieved a text from the captain and then recieved a text from kree saying that someone else has stepped forward and acknowledged that they would too like a better lifestyle. When I woke up I could hear the sheets of rain smashing off the window..so I texted the coach "some nasty morning." He replied "plan for the worst." Shortly after I recieved another text...this time from the captain "Not going to make it, didn't get home till after midnight. Too unorganized. Sorry boys." It was disappointing and with the end of the olympics and the weather...I was low going to the TTF. I was quickly snapped out of it when I entered the changing room and bull looked at me and said..."You're low!" Then I looked and saw Jason Malone who had arrived for his first day. My mood had changed...again.

I went with the bull and Malone, and Vessey and the admiral teamed with the coach. We did 30 min bike sprints and then met at the track to run 3k. Chicken wings give bull gas so the running order went as follows. The admiral on the left and the bull on the right. The coach was behind the admiral, and I was behind the coach. Followed by Vessey and then Malone behind him. There was a big gap behind the bull for obvious reasons. We did everything we could to drop Malone today...the pace was outrageous. I had both shoe laces undone but kept running because if I stopped then I was a lap down. It worked as a great cleansing from the hockey party the night before.

I'm now going to have the bull come up and address the Jason Malone situation. Bull?

(Bull steps to the podium)

"Dear Tdisc Nation,

I'm extremely excited about the up and coming weeks. Jason Malone has agreed to terms on the Tdisc 100 day tryout. He has come aboard not knowing what he is getting himself into but there was a strong preformance in spin and then the stiff run this morning.

Time will only tell if he will last the grueling 100 day tryout.

Does Jason Malone have the stones to stick with Tdisc?

Good to have you back TDP

TDBull"

(Bull hugs TDP and then the whole team.)

Thanks bull! It's an exciting time for Tdisc. I look forward to riding shotgun in this journey towards a better life. Good luck Malone!

Just a reminder of the Tdisc sweat lodge that is quickly approaching. For those who haven't gotten your waiver in, can u please get that in soon. If you don't know what a sweat lodge is then check out http://www.welcomehome.org/rob/sweat/sweat.html. It is gaurenteed to be a blog for the ages.

Something the fans don't know. Ummm....the admiral is battling a bad case of dry feet.(everyone looks at the admiral who is sitting with shorts and high socks on.) He moisturizes his feet and then puts socks on to keep the moisture in. The admiral has been quoted as saying "They're (bleep) putting holes in my socks" and "They're a (bleep) mess!" Stay tuned for the admirals segment titled 5 ways to deal with dry feet.

Thank you all for coming.

Live from the TTF,
TTP

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul." - A. Powell Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment