Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A message from Kent MacPhee

With Prerace predictions looming...the boys have begun to feel the pressure. Coach Tdisckree responded to the captains email with the following....
"My pre-race prediction –

I will be right with Kris Taylor till the end of the Source for Sports Building (on the way out.)

I will have him in my sights till the stop sign….I’m gonna corner hard to stay with him until the lights. Doubt it will happen.

Someone on Tdisc might do good. I won’t.



Thanks,

Kent MacPhee (Bryan’s brother)"



Just a reminder of the new fan poll in the right hand corner. Be sure to place your vote before it's too late. Also, if you have any questions for Tdisc...I encourage you to ask in the comment section of the post and I'll have your question answered ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Will there be Tdisc rankings this season (based on placings from all races) or is it solely a team effort? I'd like to be able to keep track of how each individual does...

    ReplyDelete