Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Mix-up

"I'm just running like this."(in shorts and a tshirt)- A disgusted bull low over the decision to run outside.

I hate Wednesdays! It's one day that I dread every single week. Today I woke up to rain smashing off my window. Why do I do this was the first thing that crossed my mind and what the frig am I going to wear was the second. I quickly grabbed some stuff and made my way to the TTF.

Everyone had packed outdoor running gear except for the bull. "Why don't I get any emails?" Asked a bull kicking his track pants across the floor. It turned out to be a turning point in the rookie and the bull's relationship. In a time of need Vessey offered bull a sweater. Bull was still not happy with the decision but we went outside anyways. We took 3 steps out into the rain...took a quick vote and went back inside for the run. There was some Jawing going up the stairs but like all good teams do we put it behind us and moved on to the track.

Again....I hate Wednesdays! First km was alright...did fine on the stairs as well. Second km....I quit tdisc. On the stairs I decided to pull out of the Bunny hop. Third km....I rejoined Tdisc. Third set of stairs I quit texting. fourth km...I was back doing the bunny hop. Just another day in the life of Bryan. For those looking for inspiration....close your eyes. This all came after 18 months of training. Nope! it doesn't get any easier.

Top 5 topics in the lockerroom after:

5.Deaths in the sweat lodge.
4.The lemon juice bowel cleansing.
3.The Tdisc food challenge
2.Use of the Rocket
1.Texting

Tonight I make my long awaited return to Edfit. It's good to have ya back Vess!

Byron

"Follow your honest convictions, and stay strong."
-William Thackeray

No comments:

Post a Comment