Thursday, March 25, 2010

Malone Calls it Quits

"Hold his Jacket Vessey." -coach Tdisckree refering to the Malone situation.

Last night I was a little late eating and it was curry. It's sooo good but frig it just shoots your stomach. I had trouble getting to sleep and found myself friggen around on Facebook. It did that for a bit then tried to go to sleep. Next thing I knew I was recieving a text. Frig! it's time to get up and Kree probably wants a ride. Wrong! It was 3:25am and it was Jason Malone. "Officially done till April 1st. Until then I can't be fully committed to the team. Once April rolls around i'll be ready to learn what it takes."

It's disappointing to see this happen again. We really didn't think he was going to be like Timmy and Domi. Come on Malone!

Today it was a bit of rough swim. Thank goodness the coach bagged us at the end. We finished with 10-100's on 2:00. I really lacked motivation but stuck with it and completed it.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Reta Holland. She was a long time member of the adversaries before finally jumping ship and becoming a part of Tdisc Nation.

Tomorrow we prepare for the DQ Run. Just over one week away.

Byron

“Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.” -Oscar wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment