Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost ready!

I can't believe i'm doing another triathlon on Sunday. When I arrived at the TTF this morning Tdisckree asked me "If you pull out then I will." "Too late...I've told too many people"...I replied. They just kinda stress me out a little. Tonight i'm feeling that stress.

I really shouldn't be feeling stressed. Today was the best i've ever felt running and biking. My legs feel great, and I feel lighter then usual. I'm a little worried about my swimming. I don't feel quite as strong as I did for Fredericton, but I think i'll be able to swim straighter and smarter then I did before.

I really don't know what to expect for Parlee Beach. I hear it is a pretty fast course, so I expect to be a bit quicker.

Tdisc is proud to announce that we will be running the Canada Games torch from Cornwall to Bonshaw on Wednesday morning at 11 am. If you're around then be sure to come out and show Tdisc your support. It's widely expected that it will be the fastest run leg! I will start the leg and Tdiscgreggy will anchor it!

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I missed the torch run. I clearly do not update my life enough with TDisc.

    ReplyDelete