Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Open water swim

Yesterday I had a pretty easy day of training. I went for a 20k time trial at lunch time and a light 32 minute run in the evening. I felt great during both. My biking has felt much better lately. For awhile I was really beginning to get worried that I was losing my strength in my legs. Which wouldn't have been good because they are still to big for running! My eating has been a bit better but I still struggle with picking at things...

This morning I decided to sleep in with the idea of doing a long run tonight followed by an open water swim in Rustico. I find it really tough to get my workouts in during the summer because there is so much going on and it is sooo fricken hot. With a tri in 2 weeks I have no choice but to get them in.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"H2O: two parts Heart and one part Obsession."

1 comment:

  1. I have heard a few rumours swirling around that TDisc is on the verge of folding.....is this true?

    ReplyDelete