Monday, August 24, 2009

Tdisc vacation is nearly over!

So I signed myself up for a jog with the admiral today. One thing about going running with the admiral, you know your going to get a good workout. Today my legs were feeling a little tired and thought we'd be in for a short one but that quickly changed with the admiral said..."we'll go down around vic park...let's go for a bit longer one."

We had a good Tdisc chat on our run today. We have decided that Tdisc will be starting up monday of next week. It'll be then that the blog will be back to an everyday occurance. Even though tdisc has been on vacation, I have been training on a regular basis. I'm now the lightest i've been in years. Today I felt great late in my run after I struggled at the start. It's always more motivation than anything to get started on the run.

I have recovered well from the parlee beach triathlon. I took 1 full day off and then got right back at things. I'm not sure if my schedule is going to allow me to race in another triathlon this summer. There is talk of some running races...and maybe even the PEI marathon in October. Later this week I will also be posting my yearly goals.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there”
- Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment