Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come onnnnnn Weekend!

Scratches: The admiral(Parenting)
Josh Vessey (Too late at the jug)

It's been a really long week for me. Even with the storm days I've still battled to get where I am this week. Today I arrived at the pool with a full car load. My first stop was bull's house. His truck has no lights. After doing that I went 5 minutes down the road and picked up the coach. There was no fear of us being late today.

After getting to the changing room on time I sat and stared at the floor for an extended period of time. Then I posed on the pool deck with goggles on for a few minutes trying to think of ways to get out of swimming today. I suggested the hot tub but they didn't bite on it. In I went. We had a great swim today for all. Bull worked on his cardio and after the swim said "I think I'm ready." The coach, the captain, and I did a warm-up followed by 10 100's. I felt great!

Yesterdays cancellation of Tdisc practice went through all the needed requirements. Bull started the process with a text to me at 6:05am. Then after no response went to the coach by making a phone call at 6:08am. Then I got a call from the bull at 6:10am. The coach then called me and said he was waiting on the official word from the admiral. 6:15 we get confirmation from the admiral that it is called off. 6:16am I text the captain. 6:17am the captain calls the admiral to makes sure. 6:18am Vessey is notified. 6:20 Everyone is back to bed.

Tonight it's edfit. Tomorrow it's bike and weights.

TDP

"The Creator has not given you a longing to do that which you have no ability to do."

-Orison Swett Marden

No comments:

Post a Comment