Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm Back!

"I shoveled fast this morning so I would be on time...then people show up late." -Admiral (ticked)

"He's *&#@*$@ Gone!"- Bull

I must say...I'm glad to be back bringing the daily events to Tdisc nation. I had a great vacation. As a triathlete...sometimes we need rest, and that I did. Other then a bad case of Tdisckree bowls, I feel great. I'm ready to face the dog days head on.

I'm extremely upset with what has happened to my dearest Tdisc while I was gone. It's no secret that the blog holds guys accountable and from what i've heard, there was no accountability while I was gone. That all changes this week. Today's run was a statement run. In the words of the admiral "it was a good ol' fashion Tdisc run." The conditions were terrible!

The biggest news is definatly the fate of Josh Vessey. As talked about below...he missed a big run. I will admit that I was ready to follow the bull and can him right then. When I came up the stairs to the TTF following the run, my mindset changed. I saw a vacant workout bag by the locked door with a bag of bagels sitting next to it. Shortly there after Vessey came walking in....low as a snake. He handed everyone a bagel with strawberry jam. They made a mistake at tim's and only put 5 in so he didn't have one. The bull was not being swayed at all and made no bones about it that he wants vessey gone. A short dispute started and ended then surfaced again in by the showers. Something had to be done!

Tonight will be the first time Tdisc has gone to a secret ballot in order to reveal someone's fate. I see a bit of myself in Vessey. Until I got paired with the admiral for the Red Isle and began fearing for my life, I was late and quitting and just getting smashed by the dog days. For me I was able to get it back on track, he needs to do the same. My ballot tonight will not be a secret. I've voting for Vessey to stay. I had a meeting with him this morning and I believe he can commit 110% to Tdisc. Before leaving I wished him good luck...and all he could say was "I'm nervous."

Tdisc isn't for everyone. That's why we have the 100 day trial. We'll see tonight if Josh Vessey survives to see another day with Tdisc. As of right now I'd say that the vote sits at 1-1. I don't think the bull can be swayed.

Till later tonight,
TDP

“Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.”- John Quincy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment