Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Vacation mode

I sent the text to the boys early this morning letting them know that I would not be at the workout this morning. With two workouts yesterday and a late hockey game I had nothing left to give this morning and decided that it would be best to get some rest before leaving for my trip tomorrow. I'm going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I'm really looking forward to relaxing and letting my body rest. It's been a tough routine that i've been in since christmas. The team has been working hard and will continue to workout hard.

I will not be blogging from the DR. The next week will be known as blog if you want week. Tdisc members will have the oportunity to keep the fans updated by entering a blog here and there.

Till sometime next week,
TDP

"Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind." ~Seneca

4 comments:

  1. who you heading to the DR with Pye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going down by myself and meeting up with some people. One of my good friends is getting married on the 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have safe trip, bud. We'll see you when you get back!
    Cheers,
    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh nice. do i know him / her?

    ReplyDelete