Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday morning bagger

It's common knowledge now that when you swim on Friday morning you are going to be completely gassed. There were times when I literaly thought that I was going to drowned. The funniest part of the swim was when I was doing my warmup and I looked up to see Vessey out of the water and stretching his hamstrings on the diving board. It's even funnier to see him up there with phelps tights that are too tight and often show half of his crack. I have to give him full credit for sticking it out for the whole class. When I got out my body was totally exhausted and I probably could have eaten the back end out of skunk I was so hungry. The showers were a little different then usual...it was basically body care products 101. I now know a lot about face creams.

Operation SFA has got me back to where I was before christmas. I'm sore but I feel great going into an off day. Today the team ran but with hockey the Captain and I had to scratch. My off day will be today and tomorrow will be a run.

Anyone interested in joining tdisc(w) please contact Tdisc as soon as possible. There is some serious interest that may lead to a start date as early as this Monday.

Looking forward to an off day,
TDP


”We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. ”
- Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment