Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Coaches Mid-month Report

The following was posted on Coach TDISCKREE's twitter account on Tuesday morning.

" As coach of the team, I am pleased with how things are going so far this month. Everyone is working hard and being on time. We've pushed the envelope in terms of our workouts but TDISC is not approaching 2010 like any other year. This is the year TDISC get's off the porch and plays with the big dogs. I look forward to embracing the dog days and gaining momentum into the Bluephin 5k."

On each member :

Vessey - "Love how he's bought in from the get-go. Some people say that the fear of failure is greater motivation then the prize of victory. This guy is fighting for survival everyday and gaining a lot of respect from the other 5 of us."

Pye -" We haven't seen the extreme highs and lows we are used to from this guy. Me and the captain granted him a week off in late Jan to go to a wedding in the Dominican because he's worked hard this fall and winter. He'll come back energized."

Bull -"When I caught him sleeping in the middle of the day at the TTF this week I realized this guy is giving TDISC everything he's got. Bull has gone from being the rookie to being a good mentor for Vessey. It's good to see."

Admiral -" When I heard he sprinted the telephone polls last thursday on his own...I first thought he was nuts, then I laughed, then I said to myself " thats why he's our big gun." he's eating the dog days for breakfast this time around."

Captain - " When we chose Tdiscgreggy as captain we knew we'd need a good leader to get this team through the dog days of winter. He's been on time and motivational at all workouts...it's been impressive."

Coach - " I am feeling good about my performance so far. My bowels have been in check and I haven't even thought of retirement yet. I am more focused and relaxed this time around."


Coaches Monthly Theme - "If you don't work like a dog you'll stink like a skunk." TDK

No comments:

Post a Comment