Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Starting over!

Today was a new day for Josh Vessey. In a phone conversation that I had with him after the announcement of the vote he said "I understand...thanks for the support." He arrived on time even though he got stuck in the driveway. The saviour.....setting the alarm clock 15 minutes early. That's what the stipulations were made for.

I was worried upon my entry into the water today but quickly found a groove. I found a way to hammer out 1500m. I was really impressed with the way I swam but I'm still not where I need to be in the water. Since it was a full house in the pool today I didn't get the chance to swim with the boys. From what I heard there was a bit of racing going on...the admiral was defending his title in the 50m freestyle.

It's great to be back with Tdisc and into the triathlete routine. Tonight it's edfit...tomorrow it's bike sprints and weights.

TDP

“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
- Christopher Columbus

1 comment:

  1. I guess this means TDISC is about second chances. TDISC is such a classy organization with how they deal with internal matters. They are truly a model for other high profile teams. Good to see Vessey back in the fold. Go TDISC !

    ReplyDelete