Thursday, December 3, 2009

Early christmas gift

As we road the stationary bike it was suggested that we do a gift swap within the team. It was quickly shut down by the admiral(head of the budget). In a short statement the admiral said "no." It was then that the big gift came via our rookie. "I'm giving Tdisc 2 weeks of me being happy for christmas." Great gift from bull. I also gave out an early christmas gift. I'm going to give flashback friday's on blog. I will search through the blog archives and repost some of the greatest blogs of all time.

We had a great bike workout today with bull running us through an endurance set. We finished off the workout with a short weights workout. It's back to edfit tonight.

Just a reminder that there is only 9 days left to donate to the 1st annual Tdisc Santa Claus run.

Till next time,
TDP

"I was told over and over again that I would never be successful, that I was not going to be competitive and the technique was simply not going to work. All I could do was shrug and say 'We'll just have to see'." --Dick Fosbury (won an Olympic gold medal at the 1968 Mexico City Games after he invented a revolutionary high-jump technique.)

No comments:

Post a Comment