Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The dog days!

I battled Bryan all last night....it's quite clear to me now that i've officially entered the dog days. I went to bed way too late and got up seeking some motivation to swim. For the first time in awhile I laid in bed and looked at the ceiling for a few minutes before getting up. Finally I rolled out of bed and threw on my trunks and left for the pool.

I entered the changing room to see the boys standing around waiting to go in for the swim. The admiral who was waiting impatiently finally got up and said "Time for those kids to get out of the pool" and stormed down the hallway. I entered a few minutes behind the rest...they were already going hard. I really battled it this morning...I often heard yells coming from the other lanes in the form of "get off the wall...get off the wall." I eventually settled into a rhythem and ripped off about 1200-1500m. We even through in a few scullie's at the end.

It's been a tough few days getting back into the routine from the weekend. I've been emotionally eating. Today I chocked on a pistacio shell and for some reason thought it would help if I ate a lot. Not the case...I just ended up sickening myself. My diet hasn't been that bad....I just need to get it fine tuned again.

Tomorrow we bike and do weights. Tomorrow night i'm back to ed fitness, followed by a swim friday morning. Should be a good end to the week.

Also, we are looking for an update from Central Canada. Katy Kat we haven't heard from you in awhile.

Till next time,
TDP

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment