Sunday, December 27, 2009

The return of Bryan

With the holiday's coming to an end, and the thought of going back to work tomorrow...Bryan has tried to rear his ugly head. All I have done is eat and sleep for 4 consecutive days. If it's healthy then I don't want it. It's not good. I went to blog earlier today and Bryan convinced me to go have a sleep instead. My feeling right now is that he is back.

I've talked and heard a lot about yoga lately. I know my flexability needs some attention but I just haven't gotten around to it. Well yesterday I thought it was time to square off with my flexibility. So I got on youtube and found a yoga session for beginners. So I closed my bedroom door and set the computer up in front of a vacant area where I would perform my yoga. So I press play and the lady tells me to sit indian style. I don't think i've sat indian style since elementry school. It all went down hill from there. So if you can picture it...i'm on the floor in my room trying to get my feet up on my knees in the indian style position...almost on my back...nearly popping blood vessels in my head from the stress...just reafing on my legs. I swear my hips at some points felt like they were going to pop. Anyways...it was a wake up call. This is something that needs to be dealt with immediately.

Just a reminder that on Jan. 1st I will be unveiling the first ever Tdisc Year In Review. Also this week I will be releasing the mid season grades for the team.

Till next time,
TDP

"What next?"

No comments:

Post a Comment