Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another day

Ok so I was a little low yesterday and Bryan decided to rear his ugly head. It was really the first appearance since before the RIR. My motivation was completely gone and my food addiction was spinning out of control. I'd like to thank my family for pulling the apple pie and skittles(my lunch) away from me...but it was to late...the damage was done.

The run went pretty well yesterday...the boys ran for about 50 minutes...I only ran about 45 minutes...I felt great but then late in the run...bathroom was on my mind. It was after the run that my mood began to tumble...I was informed that I have to speak at Tdisckree's wedding in front of about 230 people...exceeding my comfortable zone by 220 people. I totally zapped the runners high right out of me. Things just got worse as the day went on...then it came time to swim....I forced myself off the couch and swam. My poor diet really caught up to me early on in the swim but when it came time for the hard work...I felt great. It was enough to bounce me back going into hump day.

This morning we arrived(all on time) to do weights at the TTF. We did a combination of lunges, squates, shoulders, bench, etc. That was followed by a quick abs workout run by the Top rook...Rookflick. Wasting no time everyone left the TTF for the cari pool. I didn't really feel like swimming...so I was kinda looking for any excuse I could think of...and when I looked in the pool and saw the utter chaos that was going on...that was enough for me to say "don't think i'm going to swim today boys". Just as I got the words out...the gentleman running the swim let us know that they were done and the lanes were now free. "Guess were going swimmin boys". I'm glad I went...I did a longer warm up than did some 100m sprints. We even had a little hot tub time.

Tonight i'll time trial for a bit on the bike...then were back to the TTF in the morning. From the affiliate headquarters at 14624 trans canada hwy i'm Tdiscpye.

"It becomes almost addictive. Once you've done it once, you wanna do it again."- Peter Reid

3 comments:

  1. Ummmm what are you referring to in that quotation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your head out of the gutter flickthis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. leave it to flickthis to come up with a comment like that.

    ReplyDelete