Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tdiscpye in.....Rookflick out

It's official...I just signed up for the Freddy triathlon. Man oh man I don't feel good right now! I explain more about this later on.

In other news Tdisc headquarters received word early last night that Rookflick will not be competing in Fredericton. "Well it's only 6 days away from Freddy 2009 and I am officially pulling out of the race...not that I was really in it in the first place. I'm sure you guys are not surprised. The bike has been in retirement since the Relay and my swimming is nowhere near good enough to compete. I have a few other reasons/excuses but I won't bore you with them. I feel terrible about this but its just not going to work out. There will be others in the future that I will be looking forward to compete at when I'm ready. As far as the workouts go, I love them and hope to continue on with them until I no longer can. If you happen to be surprised by this and are disappointed then I am sorry. Tdisc has been great for me and like I said, I hope to compete as a Tdisc member in the future." flicker

It's disappointing but we do understand where he's coming from and hopefully he can race in the near future. This now brings the Tdisc registrations to 2. Were waiting on word from the admiral....is he in or is he out??? Captain Tdiscgreggy has indicated the he will be making a decision as early as tomorrow.

A very uneasy,
Tdiscpye

"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear." -Anthony Robbins

1 comment: