Friday, June 12, 2009

Tough weekend ahead!

Thursday was a pretty easy day for us...we went for a quick 30 minute jog...than I hit the foam roller for a bit while the others stretched. My rear end was really sore after wednesday's workout...and we never really did anything different...the squats usually don't effect me that much. The foam roller and stretching helped a bit. I had a few things that I had to get done so I declined to swim last night...and opted out of an off day today and swam with the admiral. We had a short swim than proceeded to the hot tub. Most of the team took the rest day in preparation for a tough day tomorrow.

22 days till Fredericton! Holy smokes...that's not far away. I spent much of last night surfing the internet....looking for wetsuits and whatnot...it almost made me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Tomorrow we'll probably go for a long bike ride followed by a run. All of Tdisc will probably be present...it should be a good day.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder." -William Sigei

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on Sunday Boys!! I'll be thinking of you!
    Katy Kat xoxo

    p.s. squats aren't my thing either...I'd rather a giant brownie sundae!

    ReplyDelete