Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Back to work!

Much to my surprise I woke up this morning feeling pretty good. I got a quick breakfast into me...and took off good and early for the TTF. When I arrived I was shocked to see vessey...he was early as well. He may just be in this for the long haul. Rookflick was his usual self...arriving 15 minutes before the workout...and his countdown now stands at 32days remaining. Captain Tdiscgreggy and the admiral arrived shortly after...missing from the workout was Tdisckree(work).

We mingled for a bit about the weekend than proceeded to the trail to begin our run. I had a bad feeling about the run...and at about the halfway point I was well aware that I had a very poor diet the last couple of days. The admiral was also complaining about discomfort throughout the whole run. We ran for 40 minutes...which was more than enough time to get the system back in the swing of things. We followed our run with an extended period of time stretching. It was great to get back into the Tdisc routine.

As much as I don't want to go swimming, it's in my best interest to go tonight. I've kept Bryan at bay for awhile now...I don't need him coming out in the pool anytime soon.

Tomorrow Tdisc will meet at the TTF for a weights session than we will go for a team swim. From the Tdisc headquarters at 195 Blue Heron Lane....I'm Tdiscpye...Goodnight Cornwall!

"Triathlon, from the outside looking in you can't understand it, and from the inside looking out you can't explain it."

No comments:

Post a Comment