Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tdiscgreggy steps it up!

As I was busy putting in a very poor training week...Tdiscgreggy was really stepping it up. Our captain led by example this week by going to 2 extra evening swims and an evening bike ride...combined with the regular routine. Tdisc has decided to go ahead and name Captain Tdiscgreggy the TPW(Tdisc performer of the week). This isn't something that is given out every week...just when it feels right.

Last night we had the opportunity as a team to celebrate a special 30th birthday. Our gold sponsor/superfan flickthis turned the big 30! Happy birthday flickthis...from all of us at bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com.

On saturday the big 4 decided to do 50k on the bike followed by an 8k run. I knew going into the day that I hadn't prepared the way I should...and about halfway through the run....I began to turn into Bryan. I was doing everything I could to keep the negative thoughts away but they were eating me up inside. My legs were killing me...my heart was pounding...the heat was killing me...and I was left behind...that's when I made a deal with myself...It was something along these lines..."This is never going to happen again..." I finished...but I wasn't happy. I could haldly muster up the drive to high five tdiscgreggy. It was a good day for Tdisc.

This week will be a better week of blogging...i'm going to buy back in this week. There's only 27 days left till fredericton...this is a big week! 2 a days will be occur throughout the week. Tommorow were in the pool.

From the Tdisc headquarters at 195 blue heron lane...I'm Tdiscpye...keep you stick on the ice!

"The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do." -Thomas A Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment