Monday, June 29, 2009

Countdown To Fredericton!

I really can't believe that one week from today we'll be done of the Triathlon. We've trained so long and so hard and now were this close to competing...it's kinda scary. I feel like i'm ready...but there seems to be so much to get done before next weekend. With rain in the forecast...I may end up tapering more than I thought. Tdisckree and I each received our wetsuits on Friday. I never in my wildest dreams thought they would be that tight. Everyone I talk to has advised me to try them out before the race...sometimes they make people panic because they are really constricting. So at some point this week if your driving by the west river bridge you may spot a few oversized seals flailing around between the boats.

The blog has kinda been put on the back burner lately...this time of year is extremely busy for people and it's no different for Tdisc. Everyone is kind of on there own this week to do what they have to do to get prepared. I get nervous really easy...the thought of wading in the water waiting for the gun to go off nearly brings me to tears. Oh man...this is going to be a long week!

"Fears are educated into us, and can, if we wish, be educated out."
-Karl Augustus Menninger

Tdiscpye

No comments:

Post a Comment