Friday, June 5, 2009

Spotty posting

I'm sorry for the spotty blogging but it's been a very low key week for Tdisc. This is a really busy time of year for a lot of people and it is no different for Tdisc. This morning was another "There's a workout if you can make it" day. I was tired and had an early work commitment so I was unable to make it. The rest of the team had a swim planned for this morning. Tdiscgreggy and I were at swim class last night...we worked on holding our pace going from 25 meters to 100 meters. When I first started I was holding a pace of about 2:30/100m and now i'm down to about 1:35/100m.

This evening i'll probably go for an evening bike ride. I've really neglected the bike this week...and my running...and my swimming...ya...not a good week for my training. Oh well...chalk this one up in the resting weeks category. Tdisc is planning on a pretty tough weekend. I haven't had a chance to talk to the team yet but I assume it will be a long bike followed by a run.

From the affiliate headquarters at 14624 trans canada highway...I'm Tdiscpye.

"Triathlon is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"

1 comment:

  1. Busy eh? Can you be a little more specific...??;)

    ReplyDelete