Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Heat

I was not prepared for the speed we were going to do this mornings run at. For the rest of the boys it was an up tempo run...for me it was race pace. I felt pretty good throughout the run...but this morning I really felt the heat. I was sweating so much coming up belvedere that I could hardly see. As much as I didn't want to do it...I battled through it and i'm glad we did it.

As most of you know...Josh Vessey appealed his release yesterday...Here's what he had to say:
Dear TDISC,

I formally apologize for my absence the Monday and Tuesday, although both were accidental I realize that it is unacceptable to leave my fellow teammates in the dark and wondering where I am. I know that I have been given the opportunity of a life time here and I do not want to waste it by any means. I thoroughly enjoy training with you boys and sharing in your goal to be the greatest tri-athlete of all time and I would sincerely appreciate if the TDISC family would give me another shot and let me continue on this magical journey we call “ The Road to Freddy”

Cordially,

Vessey


Tdisc appreciated the sincere apology but still thought there had to be some sort of discipline. Tdisc thought this through long and hard and decided upon adding 5 days on to his tryout agreement....plus for one day he has to wear his yingfa's under his dress clothes to work. Here at tdisc we hold people accountable and for Josh Vessey this is our way of saying...Get back to work! When hearing of the decision Mr. Vessey had this to say...."ok sounds good, i'll take the days tacked on.. just didn't wanna miss out on training. thanks boys!"

Tomorrow I have decided to swim in the morning and than take the remainder of the day off before saturday. From the affiliate headquarters at 14624 trans canada hwy i'm Tdiscpye.

"All successful men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose." -Brian Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment