Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Different day

I really don't know where to start when it comes to explaining today. It was just different. I arrived earlier than usual and paired up with the admiral for a swim workout. I knew that I was in for a go hard workout but that is exactly what I needed. "This metres stuff frigs me up. Let's just go by lengths." The admiral informed me before we started. I enjoyed our swim workout immensely. In total we did around 1800m or 72 lengths. I was really to busy swimming to notice what the captain and the coach were doing. The captain released a statement shortly after the swim. "This was a rough day for me today, I was tired and I think only taking one day off a week is catching up to me. Coach and I almost went straight to the hot tube and skipped the swim today. The water was cold and I had to wear two pair of ying fas cause you can see through both pairs now. Today was probably my last swim before my surgery, which is very frustrating to think about."

Bull Patterson(personal) was granted the day off by tdisc. He however is expected to be back in the lineup tomorrow.

What happened in the showers following the workout is being kept very tight lipped. When asked about this the captain responded "there was roars coming from the admiral kree, and myself all from different showers.I can't imagine what everyone else thought around the corner by the lockers, us all roaring and yelling." Again, the situation ended with me being threatened with a suspension. The captain ended his statement by saying "I can't wait for tomorrow and without a doubt, Tdisc got better today...Thanks! Captain."

Lately I have been battling a lot of soreness in my legs that has hampered my running. So in a move to rekindle the fire that I had in my legs earlier in the year, I scheduled an emergency massage for this morning. When asked what I was having problems with I answered "my legs." When asked about my upper body I responded with "great...legs are really tight." For 1 full hour she went at my legs. It felt great! When I hopped off the table and gave the legs a few shakes I knew...they were back.

In closing I have a message for my teamates. You guys better be ready to go tomorrow. Someone is coming with new legs and he isn't getting dropped.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Habit, if not resisted, soon becomes necessity." -St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment