Friday, October 9, 2009

A message from the Coach

I've been thinking about how we go to the next level and I've decided that the blog needs a jump start...

I am taking over as vice president of bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com starting Nov. 1.

Tdiscpye will stay on as chief editor and head author.

I am looking into adding an interactive element and video element to the blog. Much like the diary room in big brother.
Also, fans will have the opportunity to watch snip bits of our training sessions from TTF via video. We are well equiped here at the TTF with high tech video recorders and we'll use it.
I will speak to you all regarding segments I intend on adding to the blog.

A few ideas I have are the following:

"In the blocks." featuring the Admiral (Much like next question on OTR)

" Captain's Corner." featuring Tdiscgreggy (Quotes and motivational messages from the "C")

" Bull's Eye View." featuring Bull PAtterson (Training Tips )

" The Road Back to Lake Placid" featuring TdiscT. ( This will be like a diary entry. Talk about coming back to the sport of TRI"

" With or Without You ." featuring Rookflick (Talking about life without TDISC)

Thanks, and I will be contacting you all in the coming days.

TDK

No comments:

Post a Comment