Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bull Speaks

Dear TDISC Gentleman,



I would like to take the time to extend my deepest gratitude for giving me the steps towards my next athletic journey in life.



As you might not know, it has been a tough couple of weeks for me not being able to play the sport I have loved all of my life. Being a part of TDISC has filled that void and helped me during this transition period.



As some of you know, the characteristics I conveyed as a hockey player will be projected onto the team and all aspects of a triathlon – the swim, bike, and run.

Joining such a prestigious athletic team will be one of my lifelong highlights.



Captain – Tdiscgreggy.. I am looking forward to having you as a leader. I knew what type of character and leader you were from my first run where we ran 17k. Helping me finish that run, running by my side, will never be forgotten.



Coach – Thank you for explaining what to expect from being a tri-athlete. Thank you for inviting me to my first try out and camp.. you saw the potential and hopefully you will develop it and watch it grow.



Tdiscpye/Bryan – I know things are tough right now. The stitch in your side grows.. the food addiction flares.. but just know you bring laughter each and every night to 57 Bardin Crescent.



Admiral – John.. there is something to be said of a man that gives 110% all the time. You push Tdisc to be better each and every day and strive for excellence. With you at the helm, the sky is the limit.



I’d like to clear some things up for your mom.

Dear Mrs. Brioux,

The Admiral and I “Rookie/TdiscBull”, are like two samurai warriors that fight not with piercing blades but with wooden swords, honing our talents, pushing the envelope, testing each other in battle, only to make the clan stronger. This in turn will produce what I like to call “a unified war machine”. Is this necessary? Absolutely.



Bull

No comments:

Post a Comment