Monday, October 5, 2009

Tdisc limps into another week

"I just want to get this 1/2 marathon over with." -The admiral
"I just want to get this 1/2 marathon over with." -Bull Paterson
"A farting horse is a working horse." -Tdisckree refering to Bull patterson


Getting up this morning was very tough. When it's pouring rain out, cold, and dark the thought tends to cross my mind. "Why?" I don't have a choice at this point. The backlash just isn't worth it. The admiral who is usually like a dog on hardwood when the alarm goes off, laid in bed for 4 minutes. In the end we all were at the track for yet another run. It was made clear right from the start that this mornings run would be a recovery run. We ran for about 30 minutes and then stretched for a lengthy period of time. The running seems to be taking it's toll on tdisc as pretty well everyone was complaining about tightness and pain in the legs.

Yesterday I just sat in my chair and never moved my legs. Even after my triathlons I never felt the way I do today. I'm battling tight hip flexors and admiral hamstrings. I usually don't look forward to the pool but tomorrow it will be a great break on the body.

Be sure to vote in the new Tdisc fan poll. Tdisc has received more applications. The future is bright for Tdisc. If anyone would like to purchase Tdisc apparel then just contact the blog and we'll point you in the direction of our Sales associate Bull Patterson.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"The body does not want you to do this. As you run, it tells you to stop but the mind must be strong. You always go too far for your body. You must handle the pain with strategy...It is not age; it is not diet. It is the will to succeed." -Jacqueline Gareau

No comments:

Post a Comment