Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

On Behalf of Tdisc and bloggingwithtdisc.blogspot.com we'd like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Tdisc doesn't take Holidays! However, we do go with a later start time. We arrived at the TTF this morning in preparation for a short jog. It was extremely cold...and we all weren't dressed that well for the conditions. My hopes of a canceled run were quickly dashed when the admiral stated "I ate like *&$%. I have to go for a run." Tdisckree who forgot his shoes and the captain who had family commitments pulled out of the run. My worst nightmare had come true...I was left with the admiral and his co-pilot. Feeling the effects of the brisk temperatures we went for a short 35 minute jog at a slow pace.

I have been able to keep my food addiction in check lately. I just walked through the kitchen...I think I'm in trouble. But like Thomas Edison said "It does not matter how deep you fall, what matters is how high you bounce back."

Tomorrow we'll be going for a swim.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Talent is God-given, be humble! Fame is man-given, be thankful!Conceit is self-given, be careful..."

No comments:

Post a Comment