Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Press Release

"This coach aint happy !"
TDK Calls out Team Members

Charlottetown:



If Tdisc thought that september was a hard month(camp) they better keep
the massage therapist on speed dial for the next little while. Coach
Tdiskree was livid at Tdisc practice this morning and used the media to
vent a little and also publicly call out certain members. " We had a
good camp, and then a real good run on Saturday. I decide the team
needed an extra day off on Monday so I give it to them. What do I get
for it ? A big slap in the face." He was refering to one missing
member (tdiscpye) and a poor showing by the rookie Bull Patterson.
"Tdiscpye says he has a sore side but I caught him rooting around the
left over chicken balls last night at 9 o'clock. If he's hurt he should
be over at Physio with Rita right now getting fixed." "I had to tell
Bull Patterson to get off the wall like 10 times today, and all he kept
telling me was that he was taking steps back." As for the other members
of the team TDK was less critical. "I'm placing Tdiscgreggy on the 90
day Injured REserve for his wrist." In doing so, he named Tdiscadmiral
interim captain when Tdiscgreggy is not at workouts. The coach had this
to say about his big gun " Our big gun was thrown off a bit early on
today. There were a lot of good swimmers in the pool around him and he
was trying to race them all. I told him to focus on the lady in his
lane. He took my advice and beat the 60 year old woman by 23 laps...just
fleeced her." In what could be also seen as a bold move, the coach added
another member to the training run on Saturday. Scott Dickieson was
added to the saturday workout. "He has an impressive resume within the
sport of triathlon and he'll push the boys."



The coach said that tommorrows run will probably feature some time on "
Admiral Hill." He also said there will be a closed door meeting prior
to the workout. It is believed the Admiral will address the team as
interim captain.

"We all know who the real captain is and he's a darn good captain, but
I need guys to step up while the captain is on the shelf."



Freddy MacDonald

Journal Pioneer

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out - I'm excited I made the blog! Anyone need my card???
    Reta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the run on Saturday. i teach spinning at the spa till 9:15 but can meet up after that.

    ReplyDelete