Monday, September 21, 2009

Right back at it

I can't believe it's another Monday. As I arrived at the TTF this morning for our interval/stairs workout my body was telling me that it was Friday. Although I had a great sleep...I still felt totally exhausted. I figured out pretty quickly that I wasn't the only one when the admiral suggest doing only 4 sets instead of 5...and noone questioned him on it. It was still an intense workout that consisted of 5 laps and 5 stairs(4 times). We then did a 5 station weights circuit followed by a short abs workout. It was short but tough...my last set of toe touches I could hardly touch my knees...my head was like glued to the ground.

Tomorrow we hit the pool as a full unit. Coach Tdisckree and our Captain Tdiscgreggy will be back with the team on a full time basis. The highlight of this week will be the 20k run on saturday.

It looks as though the fans are going to crown me the MVP for the '08-'09 season. Speech will come tomorrow. We will also be posting 2 new polls.

till next time,
Tdiscpye

“Dignity is when your mind doesn’t allow your body to be as soft as it would like to be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment