Thursday, September 24, 2009

The english muffin strikes again

Good Morning everyone

I know that you all probably shuddered upon reading the subject heading
line, but yes it is true.

Last night all was quiet at 58 Parkway Drive until Greggy and I heard
the cupboard door open and out came...the toaster. I tried to refrain
from holding my breath but it didn't matter, 2 minutes later the fire
alarm was off and so was the Admiral. Furiously whipping a dish towel at
the appliance on the ceiling, onlookers described it as horrifying...
Randy the neighbor walked by the window and described it as 'it looked
like he was getting attacked by bees.' A long series of expletives were
fired at the alarm until it was eventually 'punched' off the wall. The
admiral then returned to his toaster with a peaceful look on his face
and spent the rest of the evening making toast.

"you f*************************." The admiral to the fire alarm

"I love T Disc." Greggy to everyone

"I smell burnt toast." the lady in the heritage commercial and everyone
that comes to our house.

Tdisct(w)

No comments:

Post a Comment