Friday, February 13, 2009

Breakfast it is!

I wasn't feeling great last night after I finished working on blog. So I took a couple tylenol and laid down for a bit hoping it would go away. Still not feeling well I decided to go to be thinking for sure I was going to be sick. I tossed and turned a bit before I got to sleep...next thing I knew it was 6 am. I still didn't feel great but I knew that staying in bed just isn't in the tdisc vocabulary...unless you have a T(w) after it. I put on my workout clothes and went out to start the cars...much to my surprise it was like a full on storm. I went back inside grabbed a very light breakfast...checked the nashville boxscore then proceeded to the TTF.
When I arrived I noticed the lights weren't on in the gym. Uh oh....did this place delay till 10? We waited around for a bit then we got the bad news....upei delayed opening till 10. Not wanting to shut things totally down we went to the TTF to get changed and at least go for a swim. While sitting there a suggestion came out...."Off day and breaky boys?" offered Tdisckree. "NO! I can't be seen in public." Tdiscgreggy and I in the middle....something had to give....Tdisckree swims...or Tdiscadmiral screws up his day with a change of plans.
Eventually Tdisckree won the battle and we left the TTF for maid's. We had a great breakfast over a lot of triathlon talk. We crunched out a few numbers then went our seperate ways for the day.
Still feeling just common tonight, I'll be looking for lots of rest before a hard day tommorow. I think the plan is swim for an hour and run for an hour. Should be a great day.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal. -Avalon Frankie

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's harsh!

    T(w)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry T(w) all the boys voted in favor of you getting a rip in the blog over your no show.

    ReplyDelete