Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dark Tuesday

I'm sorry to inform yas that today's race was canceled due to limited participants. As you have probably heard...Tdisc has had some troubles the last couple days. Tdisc however will not be folding...they have solved there difference's and are ready to move forward. In the wake of monday's blow up, Tdisc decided to go on there own today. More info to come.
I went for a short jog than a swim tonight. I slept in this morning and didn't really feel like working out tonight but forced myself through it and pushed myself out of my comfort zone. Today my food addiction flared back up which consisted of meals like, timbits, caramel eggs, score trifle, doritos, and just straight chocolate chips. Tonights workout may have gotten be back on the right path...I have breakfast set out for the morning.
Tdisc is back at it tommorow with weights and a swim.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"If you look for the worst in people and expect to find it, you surely will." - abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment