Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tdisc affiliate confirmed for MIT '10

I'm feeling a little under the weather tonight so it will be a bit shorter tonight. I hope i'm not coming down with the flu. That would make for one miserable 15 hour flight to Japan.
Today I woke up again tired...but never once did I think about missing spin. I arrived on time and ready to go for spin. T(w) as usually put the boys through a tough workout. I felt great on the bike....pushing the levels to my limit. When the sweat drips off my hat I know it's been a good day on the bike. It wasn't all smooth for Tdisc. The admiral arrived to find his usual bike(second from the right in the front row) broken. Being the great teamate he is, he battled through in order to keep the front row in tact. When asked about the admiral's performance today....Captain Tdiscgreggy had this to say "props to the admiral for not wanting to break up the team in the front row. I know I worked my bag off today, and it felt great. I had to keep looking over to see what gear the admiral was on and try and stay close. It was weird though, my bike only goes to 20 and I am pretty sure he was up around 25 when I looked once. I wonder if they made a special bike for him, because the other ones are not hard enough?" We went our separate ways after the bike. I went to the pool where I worked on my stamina in the water. I was doing good but I got bored without the team and started working on my flip turn. Any on looker would have mistaken me for a normal person rather than a tdisc member. In the end I didn't really accomplish anything more than a sideways summersault.

Today was the first day I really noticed how bright it is in the mornings now. It is a great sign for Tdisc. Combined with the warm weather means no more track time for Tdisc. Tommorrow will be our first outdoor run that we've had in a long time. Everyone is looking forward to it.

Tdisc spent more time today discussing MIT. Big news today came when team affiliate T(W) announced that she is confirmed for MIT'10. In a statement send to Tdisc head office...T(w) had this to say..."I just looked at the pics online of MIT. I'm in for next year! " So this brings the confirmed to 4. Tdiscpye, Tdisckree, Tdiscgreggy, T(w). Were still waiting on the admiral.

Everyone is excited for tommorow. Should be a good day.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals." -Hannah More

No comments:

Post a Comment