Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tough weekend to be the author of the blog

It's been one of those weekends that been kinda messed up. We were away with hockey that made it hard to train and blog. We considered saturday as a day off...so today we decided to have a workout. My eating was terrible over the weekend and I really felt it throughout today....after church I had all you can eat chinese food....which didn't exactly feel great throughout my bike ride this evening. I was kinda low leading into the workout...i felt really tired from my 3 hour nap prior and my food addiction was really getting the best of me. I forced myself to go in to the TTF and workout. Tdisckree and I road our bikes on the indoor trainer for like 30 mins then did a legs circuit. I felt great after and it kinda gave me a boost going in a hard week ahead.
When teams win championships....they can usually pinpoint a week in the middle of the season where they really began to take off. For Tdisc this could be the week. We had a solid week last week but nothing really special. We've been in a bit of a groove lately....look for tdiscgreggy to push the big 4's envelope a little farther....in preparation for Fredericton.
For most ...tommorow it will be a holliday....for Tdisc there is no such thing as a holliday....were in the year of the triathlon...there is work to be done. Tommorow is split day....run and swim for the admiral and I....bike and swim for Tdiscgreggy and tdisckree.

till next time,
Tdiscpye

"There is nothing training cannot do. Nothing is above its reach. It can turn bad morals to good; it can destroy bad principles and recreate good ones; it can lift men to angelship." -Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment