Sunday, February 1, 2009

Off Day Sunday

It's been a very low key superbowl sunday. For the fist time in awhile i've had a full day off to rest and do nothing. I'm actually quite bored which isn't great because I have nothing else to do but eat. My body feels a little tired from yesterday's swim but overall I feel pretty good.

As some of u know Tdiscgreggy will be going under the knife to get his wrist fixed. I recieved a text from the Captain today saying that he will be addressing the media tommorow with big news. Sources say it will have something to do with the date of the surgery. Stay tuned monday for the press conference.

There is only one day left to vote on the poll....if you have not voted then please do before it closes.

Back to work tommorow....

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.
Etty Hillesum

No comments:

Post a Comment