Friday, February 20, 2009

Tdisc marches on

It's getting late and I have a workout scheduled for early tommorow morning so i'm going to keep the blog short. First of all we had a great day today....our sprints and swim went great. Below will be posted a breakdown of the morning by each member. It will give you a better idea of how the morning went. Hope you enjoy.


Tdisckree
6:00 - "I have to get a new alarm for my phone, that one drives me nuts."
6:10 - "I have to get out of bed or I'm gonna be real late."
6:15 - " I should eat oatmeal cause it's better for triathletes, but I don't have time and i'll have to settle for whole wheat toast pb and j.
6:33 -" I'm late ... I'm only leaving the driveway and I should be past the APM center if I'm on time."
6:47 -" Bad News .. I'm late. Good News - I have to go to the bathroom which means for the second day in a row my biological clock is now in sync with my triathlon training."
6:49 - " Good to be settling into a jog with the boys."
6:52 - " Admiral isn't as smooth of a pace setter as Pye, I've just bumped Greggy for a second time cause the Admiral hasn't found his rythm pacing at the front."
7:00 - Running stairs - "I might throw up but It looks like Tdisc pye might hurl first."
7:08 - Running Stairs second set " This is friggin tough...Tdisc is for friggin real !"
7:32 - " Great swimming drill Pye but wow thats scarey to get your hands kicked by teh guy in front of you.
7:37 - " I'm definetly gonna get kicked in the face in a race."
8:10 - " Another big step for TDISC."
8:21 - " I love triathlon , and can't wait for MIT '10.
8:22 -" The RV Ride to Miami is gonna be the end of TDISC."
9:04 - " I wonder what Whitfield snacks on during the day."

Captain Tdiscgreggy
8:30pm Had my second green tea.9
:00pm laughed cause the admiral got yelled at for watching tyra
10:00pm packed my clothes to be quick and on time for Tdisc training
6:10 Alarm goes off, hit the snooze
6:15 Alarm goes off again, hit the snooze
6:18 wake up hearing the admiral up, so jump out of bed and get dressed.
6:20 outside with the admiral, one shovel so throwing positive comments out about how well he was doing
6:34 off to the TTF
6:45 - at the TTF waiting for the team
6:46 - agreed with admiral to join pye in changing in public upstairs
6:50 - started a great jog, realized how tough the first few laps are
6:56 - kree plans out our workout and tells us about his new times for the bathroom
7:00 - on the stairs- and it was tough wow first one was tough.
7:15 - going to do a second set of stairs and loving it, didn't want to smile but enjoyed how hard it was
7:30 - heading down to swim wondering how long the admiral has7:31 - not happy about my card not working, and getting ready to a big swim.
7:35 - Started a great swim drill and felt great
7:52 - admiral gets out and we continue to do kicks which was tough but great.
7:53 - pye mentions how much his partner would love this drill
7:57 - pye mentions again how much the admiral will love this drill
8:00 - Kree asked how much time we have, and so we do 5 sets of sprints in the pool
8:10 - Swim is done and very pumped on how great of a workout we had
8:15 - there is talk of how well the admiral will do, and how close the race will be
8:27 - talk of MIT and how either drive with a RV or fly and how long we want to stay
8:28 - the comment was made if T.Disct(w) will do it, admiral will too.
9:00 sitting at work.smiling with adrenaline still flowing through me,
10:00 bragging to Bob how great of a swim we had
1:08 - Tdisct(w) calls and says there is room for me in a spin class
1:12 - get to the gym and get changed for another spin class
1:45 - very tired, but knows it will just make me stronger so kick it up another gear
2:00 - proud and can't wait to tell his partner about getting in another spin class
4:57 - Done of work, and Can't wait for tomorrow's workout!

Tdiscpye
6:00 - Kris's alarm goes off
6:10- my alarm goes off
6:15- I'm making my oatmeal
6:20- I'm dressed and eating my oatmeal by the computer
6:21-I'm checking the predators boxscore
6:22- I should be getting ready to go but instead I go on facebook.
6:27- awww frig i'm tired...and late...frig I want to hear the news better get going.
6:29- I'm in the car getting the news will still in the driveway...The admiral is going to kill us.
6:45-arrive at UPEI
6:50-To tired to walk all the way to the TTF so I go to the track and change there.
6:51-I debate sitting down
6:54-I start the run....falling forward with every step wondering why I have No energy.
7:00-We start our sprints...holy cow my legs are heavy!
7:05-we hit the stairs....I feel like jumping all the way to the bottem so I don't have to touch the steps.
7:07-If I have legs like this on race day the admiral is going to kill me.
7:10-second set of stairs...I can't do this...I should just keep jogging while they hit the stairs.
7:10:05-frig it...stairs it is.
7:15-I hate this...I'm not going to be a triathlete
7:20-don't even feel like walking a lap...so I stretch with the team
7:25-should I tell the admiral to team up with t(w)
7:30-Tdisckree suggests that we do the drill I did at swim class.
7:35-Man I feel great doing this drill
7:45-Holy smokes I think I can do the swim now
7:55-Let's do more swim sprints...let's bag ourselves...to bad the admiral is gone
8:00-Holy cow i'm beating the guy beside me and I think he's a swimmer
8:10-I love being a triathlete
8:15-making plans to go to Mit '10! This is going to be awesome!
8:20-This is a great day...I think I may workout early again tommorow.
9:00-Sam's gave me 4 sausages. Man they look good. I'm really hunger...but i'm a triathlete...so I opt for just 1.

Tdiscadmiral
8:30pm Thursday night- Should I go outside and shovel so I don't have to do it in the morning. So I waited until morning.
9:00pm got yelled at by tdsicw for watching Tyra.
9:30 pm made sure my cloths were ready set my alarm 5 mins ealier so I would have lots of time to shovel in the morning.
6:10 Admirals alarm goes off, grabbed a quick yogurt and granoola bar.
6:20 Shoveling, frig the snow is heavy this morning.
6:35ish off to the TTF
6:45 - thinking where the hell is Kree, so I can get changed.
6:46 - asked tdisc greggy if he wants to just change upstairs at the TTF because Kree is running behind.
6:50 - finally into the run and feeling really good for a day FAST sprints
6:56 - Kree gave strict orders for our sprints that were totally targeted towards me.
7:00 - on the stairs- OH MAN !!!! Look at my partner. He looks like he wants to kill somebody. Good job battling through the stairs today partner.
7:10 - finished the second set of stairs - really liked the workout today on the track. Started to freak out a little because I didn't have my watch on. I had no idea what time it was.
7:30 - heading down to swim. knowing I only had 15 mins to swim today, I told myself to relax and not get worked up.
7:31 - Man, am I going to have to go back upstairs today. Totally felt interrogated at the front desk of CARI. I 'm starting to think they have a bounty out against tdisc.
7:35 - Awesome swim drill by Pye. If Kree doesn't get off my feet i'm going to kick him in the head. (think i hit him a couple of times)
7:52 - Frig, I have to get out now. starting to get a little ticked. I did not want to get out.
7:53 - is it ever quiet in here. The whole change room to myself.
8:00- Off to Birchwood

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"What we have is based upon moment-to-moment choices of what we do. In each of those moments, we choose. We either take a risk and move toward what we want, or we play it safe and choose comfort. Most of the people, most of the time, choose comfort. In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not." ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment