Sunday, February 15, 2009

To blog or not to blog?

Tonight I was just sitting in my chair watching the rankin family reunion(with the volume at 80) thinking about what it's going to be like on July 5th in Fredericton. What happens if it's raining? What happens if i'm not feeling good? Is it possible for me to be ready for it?
My weekend was what I would call quite boring. I had a lot of time to myself which isn't good cause that just means more time for bad thoughts to creep in. I also felt like I had a dose of TAS(The Admiral Syndrome). It is when you can't relax. I just felt like I always had to be doing something rather than just relaxing.
After a good workout on saturday...I followed it up with just a fair workout today. I napped in the afternoon and never regrouped. I tried biking for a bit and then ended up with a short stretch.
I was looking at the schedule today and the months are flying by. I began to get stressed at the amount of stuff going on and where am I going to find the time to get where I need to be for the triathlon season.
I was reading a triathlon book tonight...and it was focusing on swimming. I was eating handfulls of tums as I flipped through pictures of a body of water with swim caps everywhere. I really don't know what to expect. I know the high of finishing a tri will be unbelievable...but will it be overshadowed by the low that comes with a thumping?
102 days till the Red Island Relay! Back to work tommorow.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one." -Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment