Friday, January 9, 2009

Injury

Great run today....feel great...morale is high...would like to be eating a bit better but that will come. The rest of the blog i'm going to leave up to my teamates. Enjoy. Thanks Tdiscgreggy and TdiscT(on probation).

On day 124 the boys of T.Disc brought a winning attitude to the track, with thoughts of a fallen part time team member they proceeded to carry the tired admiral before he got his second wind and turned his concerns into anger. This is when the moral of T.Disc came back, we proceeded to run a 3min 30sec km. It was a good Friday, nice run stretched out the muscles from a great Thursday and get ready for a great workout on Saturday. It is great to have the team back boys, and can’t wait for tomorrow.

T.Discgreggy,

“You just got T.DISCED”

Team Disc
Thank you for your concerns. My ears are still ringing from theambulance sirens pulling up outside of the gym on kent street. As I wasbeing wheeled out of the AFC on a stretcher with a blanket pulled overmy face in sheer embarrassement, I couldn't help but look over at Tim's.In utter horror, I noticed that a small group had gathered outside withtheir coffees to watch the action. I couldn't help but think that mychoice of halloween costume in 2008 was coming back to haunt me. I spent most of the day in bed and hope to be back at it by Monday.. Iwas told to take it easy for a few days and yes, John did have to wakeme up every two hours and made me get up and walk around the room. Heeven offered to miss the workout this morning to stay with me, but Icould see the relief in his face when I said 'go meet your team.' Thanks for the well wishes and I'll see you next week.

Tdisct (on probation)

No comments:

Post a Comment