Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tdisc sets goals not limits

Waking up today to the frigid temperatures was tough. Luckily there was a spin class waiting so I had no time mess around. Spin class went great...everyone was on time...and Tdisct(on probation) ran a spin class that made us forget about her accident. After the class we headed to the track to do a 3km run. It has become tradition for tdisc to make statements and today was another. For the first time in awhile people were trying to take shots at tdisc. One tdisc member was quoted as saying "they just want to say they passed Tdisc." and honestly I can't blame them...it would be pretty cool. Tdiscadmiral brought a great attitude to today's workout. He had a great quote during the run. "We are going to kill the straight." He was refering to the new 5 year goal of Tdisc. You might have heard rumblings about this...and yes it is true...there will be a further announcement coming when tdisc gets more details worked out. It's something that may blow your socks off.
Tdisckree and I will be taking off until wednesday. Are running clothes are packed and will be used during our stay in Nashville. I will continue to blog while i'm down there and try to give updates on whats going on at home. Tdiscgreggy and tdiscadmiral will keep me posted on the events that happen at the TTF(Tdisc training facility).
On a side note....just incase anyone was wondering...It is 3761 miles to Vancouver.

Off till Nashville we go.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"I know that you can do the impossible" -Terry Fox

1 comment:

  1. I am freaking killing myself...dear LORD you all are too much...priceless. I am, as of late, an avid follower and will continute to show support through regular comments. nice work.
    Julia Gass

    ReplyDelete