Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tdisc opts for rest

With a storm in the forcast Tdisc decided to hit the sack with a decision on the workout to come at 6 am. When the call came in to the office at 195 blue heron an executive decision was made to cancel the workout. I just felt for the most part that tdisc was a little sluggish this week which led to some drama within the team. When I went back to bed I wasn't quite sure it was the best decision for the team. When I woke up and went to the computer I stumbled upon a quote. "Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop." It was a perfect example of the situation we were in this morning. An email from tdiscgreggy also reassured the morning decision. "I just want to give a shout out to our leaders, and thank you for the morning off. I was getting run down and that extra hour is just what I needed. I feel great now, and ready to go again.
On a side note, I spoke for the team and told TdiscT(on probation) if she can’t bring what she did last week, TDisc as a team will teach the spin class. Cause that is what we do, we step up! When the chips are down, TDisc always prevails!"

About that spin class. Word has it that Tdisct(on probation) will lead it. With one day off before a vacation look for another statement to come tommorow.
Thanks to all who voted in last weeks poll. 57% think that a man jumping out to a huge lead then drowning will be the headline after fredericton.
Also a shout out to Buddy Frizzell who commented on the blog. She says she's a daily follower of Tdisc. Tdisc thanks you for your support.
You might have heard about the latest phenomenon. It's the tdisc fan club page on facebook...be sure to sign up early to gaurentee yourself a spot on the page.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

“It's the fans that need the training. You gotta get 'em interested. Wake 'em up and let 'em know that their season is coming, the good times are gonna roll.” - Harry Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment