Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tdiscpye News Conference

(Tdiscpye is sitting in the the computer area on facebook...while the reports stand in the living room looking through the square whole into the computer area. The blue heron management team is standing in Tdisckree's room at the back. )

Tdiscpye "First of all i'd like to wish yas all a Happy Friggin New Year! Secondly...BhM and I have decided to go with the option that would best give me the opportunity to become a triathlete. I have decided to stick by my team and not retire. Tdisc and Bhm worked out a deal early this afternoon. Any questions?

Question period Begins:

Tdiscpye
"The man at the back by the tv."

"Hi I'm bob Mackenzie from tsn. What swayed your decision?"

Tdiscpye "A number of things. First a good friend of mine called me and let me know that if I wasn't sure whether to retire then don't retire. Secondly my inbox got flooded with positve emails from members of the big 4...and a member under a tryout agreement."

Tdiscpye "The bald man under the fan whose eyebrows match the shape of his glasses."

"Hi I'm Pierre McGuire also from tsn. What are your 5 monsterious 2009 revolutions?"

Tdiscpye "I don't know if there is 5 but here we go. Number 1 i'm going to bring the DGAFM ( Don't give a frig mentality) into effect. Number 2 In '09 i'm going to quit facebook...considering i think I have a virus..and use that time to focus more on becoming a better teamate. Number 3 I'd like to have a normal love life. It's frigged up. Number 4 work towards a podium finish for tdisc this season. Number 5 Get my priorities straight....Tdisc than everything else."

Tdiscpye " I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for coming. I'd also like to thank my teamates for there overwhelming support. One house keeping note....if u plan on taking something please opt to take the tv. or the 1000 dollars cash on the table....but I beg u don't touch the 2 bottles of wine at the back door. Thanks"

Till Next time,
Tdiscpye

"Dream Big"









No comments:

Post a Comment