Monday, November 16, 2009

Admiral scratches 45 min before workout

Scratches: Admiral (fatigue)
Tdiscgreggy (Upper body)

Shortly after 6 my cell phone began to beep. It was a text from the admiral saying that he was just too tired and was going to stay home. As I sat up on the side of my bed with my cell in hand...the bad thoughts began to go through my head. How good would it feel to set the alarm 2 hours later and roll over. Finally I decided it just wasn't worth the hassle so I got up and took off for the pool.

When I arrived I mentioned to the boys that the admiral would not be attending the swim. "Just tell me next time. All I need is a phone call and it'll be canceled." Replied a half disgusted tdisckree. Meanwhile he is standing there with the shallowest pair of goggles that I have ever seen strapped tightly to his head. Bull patterson was just sitting on the bench pointing and laughing "I told u man they were tight." "Look my eyelashes are scraping against the front." Tdisckree complained. Tdisckree had forgot his goggles and was left with the decision of swimming with water in his eyes or buying a pair. Thanks to Scott...Tdisckree swam with a pair that looked like they had no rubber around them.

As much as none wanted to swim...we actually swam pretty well. We worked on our stroke for a majority of the time and then did some sprint 50's to get the heartrate up. At one point tdisckree looked up at me with one eye full of waterl..."ever swim with one eye?" tdisckree asked. I chuckled and continued on with the swim.


Tomorrow we are back running together as a full team.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"There are only two options regarding commitment, You're either in or your out. There's no such thing as life in between."

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment