Thursday, November 26, 2009

All business....

As we pedalled away on the stationary bikes I couldn't help but notice that there was no talking. For minutes on end things were very quiet. We did bike sprints and whatnot for 40 minutes and then finished with a short circuit.

Tdisc hasn't been the same the last few days. Our coach has lost the team....and hides from the media. However, that's not the big problem. The major problem is with the blog. As author of the blog I think I have lost my team and a number of key blog readers. Today's turmoil has made my food addiction flare for the first time in over a month. I just went back for more meatloaf. Now I sickened myself on it. This can't happen...I have decided to take a few days to think about whether or not it is best that I step down.

Enjoy your weekend....

TDP

"Even before Watergate and his resignation, Nixon had inspired conflicting and passionate emotions."
Stephen Ambrose

No comments:

Post a Comment