Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Missing belt pushes bull to the brink

Scrathes:Tdisckree (work)

Over time you learn to almost the exact minute how much time that is needed to get ready and arrive at the ttf. For myself it is 25 minutes. That includes bag packed and clothes by the side of my bed the night before. I have a point and i'll get to it in a minute.

We all sat in the lounge awaiting the arrival of our prized rookie. "He's never late...I'll go check with kree and see if he heard from bull." The admiral said as he paced the lounge. Finally 5 minutes late bull patterson came walking through the door. Not saying a word to him we proceeded to go outside for a run. "It's freezing out...we should be inside." Complained a bull that never complains. "you show up late and now your complaining about running outside." Barked the admiral. We knew something was up and we didn't find out until we hit the trail. "I spent 15 minutes looking for my belt this morning." mentioned a disgusted bp. "Bull you need to pack the night before." replied the captain. "He'll learn" added the added the admiral. Everthing was ok until late in the run when the admiral accidentally bumped into bull. Bull nearly exploded on the big gun, but cooler heads prevailed. We didn't bother mentioning at that point that he was fined for being late. Bull was still on edge as he entered the changing room where he had a beef with the coach. Details of that squable cannot be released to the public.

On the flip side...we had a good run today. Personally I ran well. Again I practiced my chi running technique. It definatly needs work but it's helped me run a bit easier already. We went for an 8k jog then stretched for a bit. The weather was fairly nasty...raining off and on with a heavy wind.

Tomorrow we bike and swim. We are almost halfway to our goal for the 1st annual Tdisc Santa Claus run. Tdisc thanks you for your donation. If you have not donated yet and want to then just get in touch with a Tdisc member and we will find a way to make it happen.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

“I like these cold, gray winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood.”

No comments:

Post a Comment