Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Breaking News!

The first ever athlete of the month goes to......................Bull Patterson!

"He's put in a good month"-Coach tdisckree

"I read back a few blogs...he's been getting it lately. He deserves the AOM."-The admiral

About once a year someone takes a real good rippin in the blog. Lately it's been bull patterson. The team has been sputtering and someone had to take the blame and unfortunately it was the rookie. His attitude hasn't been great...but he's still consistently put in good workouts. Heck...at this point in my rookie season I had quit 5 times and if I had the blog I would have retired from that a couple times. It's the dog days...keep up the good work bull.

The problems with Tdisc have come straight from the top. Coach Tdisckree has been terrible. There is no doubt about it that he tried to undermine the team this morning. He attacked the rookie in the form taking his goggles. It created a bit of a stir at the start swim. At one point he even suggested that we just go to straight to the hot tub. The admiral quickly put an end to that. I had trouble swimming at the start...the negativity really gets to me. At one point I remember being perched up in the corner of the pool thinking...what has gone wrong with tdisc? I didn't have to look to far to get my answer. Tdisckree was coming down the lane with his head out of the water..."what...I can't see." I slid back into the pool and thought to myself..."Oh captain...where are you?"

I actually swam pretty well at the end of the swim today. Tomorrow we are biking followed by a weights circuit.

Today's swim has sparked another tdisc fan poll. Be sure to check it out in the right hand column.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"There are 86,400 seconds in a day. It's up to you to decide what to do with them." -- Jim Valvano

No comments:

Post a Comment