Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Coach Responds! Captain has his back.

Prepared Statement:

" As the first, longest serving, and winningest coach in TDISC history I am angered by the voters of the latest poll. However, this is one situation where the tail won't wag the dog. I will be staying on for the duration of my contract and under no circumstances will I hand the reigns over to anyone unless it is Simon Whitfield...and in that case I would stay on as Associate coach. I built this team from the ground up. I named a captain (TDiscgreggy) who has been a good leader for this group. Me and Tdiscgreggy are on the same page, therefore the leadership is strong on Tdisc. Tdisc is simply entering the portion of the season known as " the dog days of winter." The initial weeks of the "dog days" can sometimes be draining physically, and even devastating mentally. I plan to push through these days and field a successful entry in the 2010 Atlantic Canada Triathlon Season.

"As for me getting fired...I can't be fired. I have a lifetime contract and I'm not going anywhere !!!! "

TDK - Head Coach

Shortly after the captain released a statement:

As captain of this team, I am 100% behind our coach. I stand with every decision he makes. Enough said.

Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment