Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back to work!

Scratches:Tdisckree(work)

"The admiral is taking the morning off...do u want to do the same?" -Coach Tdisckree via a text at 6:05am.

My reply to the question was a quick yes. I have put a very good push on lately and decided that an extra day off wouldn't hurt at all. Now that I have my eating under control I don't feel as bad on days off. I actually felt great on Monday and was ready to go on the run this morning.

We went for about a 40 minute jog this morning. It was very uneventful. We spent most of the run just catching up on what happened over the weekend. We followed up the with a quick abs workout put on by bull patterson.

Just a reminder about the fan poll in the right hand column. If u have not yet voted then be sure to do that before it runs out. Also if you have not yet signed the guest book then we would appreciate if you would take the time to fill that out. Thanks!

Tomorrow we are back to the pool.

Till next time,
Tdiscpye

"A ship in the harbor is safe. But that's not what ships are built for." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment